Our returns policy is as follows:
*If you're returning from a country outside of the EU and EEA you will be subject to return postage costs.
Note: subject to your right to cancel and your statutory rights, products excluded from return are: headwear, face masks and gift cards. Swimwear must be returned with hygienic liner intact.
*Please note orders placed between November 1st and December 24th can be returned up until January 22rd.
All online orders can be returned with UPS or to your local lululemon store.
Online purchases can be exchanged at any lululemon store (excluding department stores and outlets - Harrods, Selfridges, Brown Thomas, Le Bon Marché Oberpollinger, NK, Bicester Village, Wertheim Village). Prepare your exchange here and select "Exchange in store". Then take the original receipt from the package and your exchange confirmation to the store of your choice. You can find stores near you here .
To make an online return, follow these easy steps:
Click the link below to start your return.
1. Click the link below to start your return or visit my account
2. Enter your order number and email address (you can find it on your order confirmation email or pack slip)
3. Select the item(s) you wish to return
4. A pre-paid shipping label and a return receipt will be generated for you to download and will also be emailed to you directly
5. Print the shipping label and return receipt
6. Place your item(s) and the return receipt in the reusable shipping bag or box your order arrived in.
7. Tape the shipping label to the outside of the package and make sure that the barcode portion of the label is visible
8. Drop off at nearest UPS Drop off location
Once your parcel has been scanned by UPS, you can track your return via the link in your return confirmation email.
You can find your order number on your order confirmation email, pack slip or alternatively log into your account and find the order in your order history.
Your order number is a 10-digit number that includes EU in the reference.
Follow steps 1-7 to set up your return, and then visit UPS to schedule a parcel collection.
Once we receive your return at our warehouse, it will take 3-5 business days to process. After your return has been processed, your funds will be credited back to your original method of payment. Please keep in mind it can take up to 3-10 business days for the funds to appear on your statement, depending on your banking institution.
Your return authorisation number is included on your return receipt once you generate your return. Be sure to include this receipt inside your return for ease of processing.
We have made the decision to remove shipping labels from our orders. Please follow our returns instructions if you wish to return an item(s) from your order.
Cross-border goods can be exchanged (in-store only) or the credit can be put onto a gift card (in-store or by mail). Please keep in mind that the items you bring back will be valued in the currency of the country processing the return.
We do not currently offer gift receipts for online purchases.
Treat your inbox to 10% off your first purchase.